Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Fundraiser Night Benefiting the Humane Society of Warren County


I am so excited to have been able to schedule the Fundraiser Night at McAlister's Deli benefiting the Humane Society of Warren County!  Ten percent of all sales from 5 to 7pm on Monday August 22 will go to the animal shelter.  You don't even have to bring flier or mention the fundraiser.  Our MOMS Club of Front Royal is hosting with McAlister's Deli of Front Royal (70 Riverton Commons Plaza) and we are asking for your help to get the items on the animal shelter's wish list.  To view the wish list or to make an online donation, visit The Humane Society of Warren County's website
 
I love fundraiser's nights at McAlister's Deli!  The restaurant is so clean, the food is good, and they are very tolerant of our crazy kids.   And for those nights when you cannot stand bringing the little darlings someplace public - the fundraiser nights include getting food to go.  McAlister's Deli of Front Royal offers online ordering too!  Am I trying to sell you on this restaurant?  Absolutely!  They offer healthy options, vegetarian options, and cheese-smothered options.  They have Family Nights on Tuesdays where up to 3 kids eat free with the purchase of one adult meal and during school they offer a Mommy and Me Happy Hour the first Tuesday of every month at 10am.  This is a time to let your little one play with other little ones while you get to hang out and have lunch.  
This is an event that means a lot to me as we adopted our Charlie from the animal shelter in Prince William County nearly 9 years ago.  He is the best present I was ever given!  I am still trying to talk Tim into adopting another one - I know I just have to get him there and he will crack.  Under all those muscles he has a little soft spot for animals and small children. 

Our dress-up parade at a retirement center is in the works as well.  This one will be a lot of fun as well - and I will be sure to get thousands of pictures.  I can only imagine and little parade of princesses and superheros and the reception they will get.  Giving me goosebumps already!


My Charlie: Gorgeous, fun and good with kids!  Sorry - he's taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment