Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Teacher Gifts - Round 1

Teacher Gifts for Zac's three main teachers:  A book made out of 4 pages with pictures from his very first days of school (Sept. 2010) to recent days.  With his cute little one-letter-on-top-of-the-other signature. 

Zac plugged his ears when overwhelmed
Top:  Open House    Bottom:  2011 Graduation ceremony



And my little guy hamming it up.  I have a hard time really expressing how much it means to me to have him say "Cheese" and smile for the camera.  It's amazing!  And I have some teachers to thank! 


The 2 bus drivers (he has a morning and an afternoon bus driver) and 2 aides also get little cards:



And of course everyone got some homemade chocolate chip cookies.  I know today will be emotional!  I can't believe that this is the end of preschool for Zac.  I anticipate lots of tears from me as well as his teachers!  But I know my little guy is going to shine in kindergarten.  And we will have a busy summer to keep me from getting too worried.

Next week I will be pulling together gifts for Kyle's teachers - and I will probably be doing it last minute - because that's me!

No comments:

Post a Comment